By visiting or staying in our hotel, you agree, accept and respect our house rules. Below you will find a list of our house rules:
- All instructions by employees of the hotel, connected with house rules must be observed
- Stay calm in case of fire. Report the fire at the reception and / or hit the nearest fire alarm.
- When a fire alarm goes off, leave the property directly.
- In case of fire never use an elevator.
- Check-in is allowed from the age of 21. Minors should always be accompanied by a parent / legal representative (min. 25 years old). The presentation of a valid ID is mandatory. If the room is reserved for 2 people, a valid ID must be presented by both guests. It is not allowed to receive unregistered or other hotel guests in the room. If this is determined, you will be checked out immediately.
- We have camera observation at various spots in our hotel. Anyone who is in our Hotel, agrees to be on camera. By calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown as supporting material to third parties.
- Lost and founds need to be reported by the reception.
- The hotel is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- The Board, the owner of this site and / our staff working at the hotel can not be held respondible for any injuries and/or material or non-material damage which might encounter visitors to the site.
- The room has to be cleaned every day due to hygiene rules.
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- To use emergency as normal entrees.
- To take proporties of the hotel outside the building. When willfully damaging properties of the hotel one can be held responsible for the repair and/or renovation costs.
- To consume or deal drugs.
- Nitrous balloons are not allowed to be used on our hotel.
- To cause nuisance to other guests or staff, meaning; playing loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
- Smoking is not allowed in the whole building. If we ascertain a smell of smoke, a fine of €175.00 will follow. In relation to your and our security (and other guests) it is absolutely forbidden to cover the fire alarms. If we conclude this, there will be handed out a fine of €250.
- To stay in the room with more people than the permitted number.
- Receiving visitors in the room.
- Receiving guests in rooms for sexual commercial activities.
- In all cases not provided in these regulations, the Hotel Management decides.
- Our management wishes you a pleasant and safe stay.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel. In violation of this rule the hotel hands out a minimum of €175.00 charged for extra cleaning costs or damages. For more severe damage to our possessions we can charge an higher amount.
- It is not allowed to book a suite for sexual activities. Immediate deportation and report to the police will follow after discovery.
- It is absolutely forbidden to light candles/incense because of fire hazard. (The security system will be activated immediately).
- Some decorations such as confetti, are not allowed in the rooms. Ask our reception whether your decoration is allowed or not. Additional cleaning or technical failures as a result of overruling will be charged to the guest.
- The maximum capacity of our suites is 2 persons, unless otherwise stated in the descriptions. If you want to bring a baby (up untill 3 years old), we can provide a baby cot for an additional price. Children are allowed under 12 years if one adult (18 years or older) is staying in the room as well. Bringing children/babies is at your own risk.
- Checking out of the room is possible untill 11:00 AM. Please note that the suite will be checked after checking out, which takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Damage, loss or destruction of the property of the hotel leads to immediate removal, liability and / or declaration to the police.
- For our suites we ask for a deposit of €100.00 in cash/card for, or credit card authorisation as a guarantee. We will return the deposit upon check-out, provided that the suite was left in the correct condition.
- The submission of a valid ID proof is mandatory
- The use, trading or possession of narcotics (in any form) is prohibited. When using and dealing in drugs, the hotel management calls in the police which will proceed to removal without refund.
- Not honoring our house rules could lead to immediate eviction, police reporting and a blacklist note